Lizard Skins grip donuts feature a neoprene material printed with the Lizard Skins logo and add comfort to the flange side of the grip.
• Soft foam • w/End plugs • 125mm
- Best seller - Shock Absorbing Design - Ridged Turbo Shape - Fits 7/8" Bars - Style: with Flange - Length: 110mm
Customize your handlebars with new end plugs. Compatible with MTB and Road, carbon and aluminum.
SRAM's Handlebar End Plugs are just the thing for adding a fun, custom touch to your handlebar taping job. They feature SRAM's famous and stylish S logo.
• Kraton rubber • Shock absorbing ridged design • 85mm
• Ergonomic shape • Soft Kraton Rubber material • 7/8" • 110mm
- Neoprene foam grips without flanges, perfect for neighborhood cruisers - Comfortable 6mm thick foam - Length: 130mm
- Low profile, timeless small ribbed spiral grips - Soft rubber compound with closed ends - Length: 125mm
- Adhesive backed, 100% cotton, braided, reinforced edges
Grips are a key point of contact between you and your bike. Comfortable grips are a must-have. Product details - Designed for use on kids' bikes without shifters - Set of two grips Specifications - Length: 107mm - Diameter: 22.2mm - End Type: Closed - Lock-on: No - Material: Kraton Rubber
Lizard Skins bar end grips are 165mm in length, cut to fit neoprene.
- Dual compound design with a soft, grippy feel - Dual compound is made with Kraton/gel material for added strength and durability - Includes push-in plugs
Lizard Skins' Moab Grips are an awesome upgrade for your bike. Easy to install, these single-compound grips offer a comfortable texture that lets you easily hold on for great control.
A new pair or Lizard Skins' 494 Grips is just the ticket to give your two-wheeled ride a fresh look and feel. Comfortable and easy to install, these single-compound grips let you easily hold on for great control.
The Charger Evo is the most complex grip we’ve ever created. Dual-patterned textures on each grip allow riders to absorb shock and feel handlebar support with every move. The single-compound grip makes application and removal easy in a grip that athletes can count on. Single Compound Grips include push in plugs. - Length: 140mm - Weight (with plugs): 108 grams - Diameter: Medium (31mm)
The MacAskill Signature grip is now available in a Single Compound grip. This grip has a larger diameter in key areas of the grip to provide better cushioning for impacts and vibration damping. Designed by Danny MacAskill! Single Compound Grips include push-in plugs. - Length: 136mm - Weight (with plugs): 88 grams - Diameter: Small (29mm)
The North Shore mountains of British Columbia are home to some of the most amazing trails in the world. We are not only excited to announce the redesigned Northshore grip but also our new partnership with the North Shore Mountain Biking Association. A percentage of the proceeds from the sales of these grips are used to support the NSMBA and the trail building on the North Shore. The new Northshore grip is our thickest single compound grip and features a series of textured shock absorbing sections to provide a comfortable and controlled ride. - Length: 130 mm - Weight (with plugs): 112 grams - Diameter: 33.25 mm
$9.79 - $10.59
- A comfortable and timeless ribbed style grip suitable for BMX and cruiser use - High flange BMX style design with black press-in end plugs - Length: 145mm
- A comfortable and timeless ribbed style grip suitable for BMX, MTB, and cruiser use with included black press-in end caps - Good all-around size for everyday use - Durable Kraton rubber construction - Length: 145mm
- Non-Flanged, Soft kraton rubber with a diamond tread pattern for superior grip - Great for track drop or bullhorn bars - 175mm long / 26.5mm diameter: - 80g/Pair
Looking to shave some weight off of your front end? Slide on Bontrager's RXL grips and you'll get a comfortable grip made from lightweight EVA foam. That was easy.
Bontrager's SSR Grips are made from a dual compound: the hard inner core eliminates slippage on the bars, the soft outer layer provides great grip and all-day comfort in any condition.
Bontrager's SSR Grips are made from a dual compound: the hard inner core eliminates slippage on the bars, the soft outer layer provides great grip and all-day comfort in any condition. The 90mm width of these grips accommodate twist shifters.
$9.99 - $14.99
Dimension Cork Grips are the classic style grip for cruisers or mountain bikes. - Flange: Yes - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 125mm - Lock On: No - Shape: Round - Weight: 26g
- Smaller diameter and shorter length (105mm) comfortable grip made from elastomer material that lasts longer than conventional grip rubber - The softness of the single compound grip will keep your hands feeling pampered while riding
The Charger Evo is the most complex grip we’ve ever created. Dual patterned textures on each grip allow riders to absorb shock and feel handlebar support with every move. The single compound grip with flange secures and protects the hand so athletes can focus on the road. Single Compound Grips include push-in plugs. - Length: 140mm - Weight (with plugs): 134 grams - Diameter: Medium (32mm)
Traditional EVA tape looks great on the bike and feels comfortable on the hands no matter how long the ride. EVA tape is flexible and comes with an adhesive backing so it wraps well and stays put during and after installation. - EVA vibration-damping foam increases grip and comfort - Adhesive backing for perfect bar placement - 78 inches (200cm) per roll - Finishing strips and bar end plugs included
Unique Hive pattern with TaperGrip technology to keep your hands on the bars. We also added our SuperStick rubber compound, which is soft and long-0lasting. Vortex Rubber Bar Plugz included. - Length: 165mm - Diameter: 30mm (mounted) - Material: Superstick Rubber - Weight: 4.0-ounces per pair
The Team grip was designed by our team riders who wanted a wider, more comfortable grip for big bars and brakeless riders. Vortex PC Bar Plugz included. - Designed by Stolen Team riders - Includes color matched Vortex PC Bar Plugz - Length: 165mm - Diameter: 31mm - Weight: 4.3-ounces per pair
Page 1 of 7 Next page